PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO FOR RENT
1300 sq. ft. of wall-to-wall natural light, our open-concept space is super flexible, making accommodating your photography studio needs easy. Special features of Studio 2031 include an eight-person conference table, 50″ TV, cozy sitting area, background system for photography, makeup station, and changing room. The studio is exclusively yours for the entire time of your rental. It’s best suited for up to 30 people. We are conveniently located off Hwy 31 and Valleydale Road.
DO YOU NEED TO RENT A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO FOR YOUR NEXT PHOTOSHOOT OR VIDEO PRODUCTION?
Studio 2031 is a rental photography studio in Birmingham, AL. We rent Studio 2031 by the hour (2-hour minimum), half-day, and day. Studio 2031 is booked on a first-come, first-served basis and is available for booking up to sixty days in advance. Studio 2031 is perfect for photographers who need a natural or strobe light for their next photoshoot or videographers who want a clean neutral space for video production.
When renting as a photography studio, three backgrounds are available for your use; the colors and lengths will vary; if you need a specific background, please be prepared to bring it with you. If you dirty the roll or use most of the paper, your deposit will be used to purchase a new roll.
The rental of Studio 2031 does not include photography equipment, cameras, lighting, props, or stands. You are responsible for bringing any equipment needed for your photoshoot or video production.
Equipment rental is available for an additional charge. Please inquire about photography equipment rental rates, as they vary depending on the equipment needed. Unfortunately, we do not rent cameras or lenses.
Special features of Studio 2031 include:
- 1300 sq. ft. of natural light
- Eight-person conference table
- 50″ TV
- Cozy sitting area
- Wall-mounted 3-roll background system
- Makeup Station
- Restroom/Changing Room
Studio 2031 RENTAL RATEs
starting at $150
- By the Hour – $150 up to 2 hours, $75 per hour thereafter.
- Half-Day – $300 up to 4 hours
- Full-Day – $600 from 7am – 11pm
A $100 security deposit is applied to all bookings. If all rental policies (see below) are followed your security deposit will be refunded within 3-5 days.
If you are ready to book, please fill out the form below to be approved for rental. Once your rental is approved, a booking link will be sent. Your date and time are not reserved until all fees have been paid in full. All fees are non-refundable.
READY TO BOOK?
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Once we have received your inquiry we will follow up with availability. Once confirmed we will send the booking link. Dates and times are not held until your full payment has been received.
Studio 2031 Rental Agreement
- Studio 2031 is booked by the hour. Early entry for setup is not permitted unless additional time is rented. No parties are allowed.
- All rental rate fees paid are Non-Refundable. You may change your rental date, one time only. Rental fees will be transferred to a new date if rescheduling is made within 72 hours of the rental date/time. New dates must be booked within 60 days, without penalty.
- Cancellations/changes made outside of 72 hours of the event will forfeit all payments.
- Should the Renter need to make adjustments to the rental date or time after the initial payment, the Renter is subject to the rental rates at the time of rebooking. Rates vary and change without notice.
- Renters are not permitted to stay longer than the booked rental time. No exceptions. Please be sure to book enough time for your event, including setup and removal of items brought in.
- If the Renter stays longer than the booked rental time, the security deposit will be forfeited. No exceptions. It is essential that your rental end on-time.
- No rentals are allowed to go beyond 11 pm. All persons must exit the building by 11 pm. Staying past 11 pm will fore-fit your deposit.
- Studio 2031 is best suited for 1-30 guests. 30 is the maximum capacity, per fire code. There are 15 parking spaces available for your use.
- Each Renter is liable for space and their guests during the rental period. Once the studio is inspected for cleanliness, time usage, and damage, the appropriate deposit amount will be refunded within five business days, if applicable.
- The Renter will be responsible for fixing/replacing damaged items should anything become damaged during the rental. Please bring these items to our attention as soon as the incident occurs.
- Food can be brought in or catered by a 3rd-party vendor. NO cooking allowed on-site, food warmers are allowed.
- Burning candles are NOT allowed in the studio. (Flameless only) Candle wax found anywhere in the studio is automatic fore-fit of deposit.
- Rental of Studio 2031 includes access to 1300 Sq ft. of Natural light open-concept space, 50″ TV, Free WIFI, 2 – 4×4 Conference tables with eight conference chairs, 6 additional folding chairs, 3 Standing Height 20” Round Tables, and a Sitting Area.
- Studio 2031 has 24/7 video surveillance.
- All promotional material for the rental should only contain verbiage for Studio 2031. In no way should rental events be associated with kp studios, LLC.
- Studio 2031 reserves the right to cancel any rental for any reason up to 72 hours (3 days) in advance. In the event we should need to cancel the rental, all deposits paid will be refunded in full.
- Our business hours are Monday- Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. We will not be on-site during your rental. Please make sure all your questions are answered prior to your rental. In the event of an emergency, you may contact us by leaving a message at 205.410.0688. All non-emergency calls will be answered on the next business day.
All renters are responsible for the following items. Failure to perform these items will result in loss of security deposit.
- Leave the studio in the condition it was found upon entry. Clean up after yourself.
- All items brought in by renter must be removed at the end of your rental.
- No items are to be left overnight or brought in early.
- All trash should be removed from the studio, dumpster on-site, behind Pet Salon.
- Spills or excess mess should be cleaned up promptly. Cleaning supplies are provided in a white cabinet at top of the stairs.
- Excess mess, sticky floors, confetti, and other debris left behind will result in loss of deposit.