STUDIO 2031 is a venue rental space for small events, corporate meetings & photographers.
With 1300 sq ft. of wall-to-wall natural light windows, open concept studio space, and an 8-person conference table, this space is truly simple, elegant and super flexible, making it easy to accommodate your small venue rental needs. When you rent Studio 2031, it’s exclusively yours for the entire time of your rental.
Our space is a perfect fit for gatherings of 25-30 people.
We have seating for 30 people and parking for 15 cars
1300 sq ft. Open Concept
Beautiful Natural Light
8 person Conference Table
16 add’l Folding Chairs
3-32″ Standing bar height tables
24/7 Security System
STUDIO 2031 IS PERFECT FOR
Small Corporate Events
Natural Light Photography
Bridal Showers/ getting ready
Studio 2031 is rented by the hour.
$6o per hour
Please be sure to book enough time to cover set up and clean up for your event.
Rental Agreement & Policies
- The rental rate starts at the time the building is entered and ends the time the building is exited. Please make sure enough time is booked to cover set up and clean up time. The rental rate is $60 per hour + $150 deposit for damage/cleanliness/time overage.
- All rental rate fees paid are Non-Refundable. Should you need to change your rental date and or time frame, please contact t us ASAP. Rental fees will be transferred to a new date if rescheduling is made within 72 hours of the rental date/time. The renter may reschedule the rental date one time, without penalty.
- Cancellations/changes not made within 72 hours of the event will forfeit payment. The $150 damage deposit will be returned only.
- Should the Renter need to make adjustments to the rental date or time after the initial payment, the renter is subject to the rental rates at the time of rebooking. Rates vary and change without notice.
- Due to the nature of our rental space, we have multiple renters each day. We have records of when the building is entered and exited. Renters are not permitted to stay longer than the booked rental time without prior permission.
- If Renter stays longer than the booked rental time, a $100 late fee will be charged. It is important that your event end on time not to disrupt the next renal. If you need more time please check with us to see if anyone is booked behind your event.
- Studio 2031 is best suited for events with 25-30 people; 40 persons is the maximum capacity per fire code. In the event Renter exceeds maximum capacity and attracts the attention of the police or fire department and is asked to leave, no refunds will be given.
- There are 15 parking spaces available for your use.
- Each Renter is liable for space and their guests during the rental period. We collect a $150 damage deposit upfront. Once space is inspected for cleanliness, time usage and damage, the appropriate amount will be refunded within 5 business days.
- The Renter will be responsible for fixing/replacing damaged items should anything become damaged or broken during the rental. Please bring these items to our attention as soon as the incident occurs or damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Food should be brought in or catered by a 3rd-party vendor.
- NO cooking allowed on site.
- NO Alcohol allowed on site. Any liability that results from not following these rules is solely the responsibility of the renter.
Rental of Studio 2031 includes access to:
- 1300 sq ft. of natural light space. (Excluding the private storage area)
- 2 4×4 Conference tables with 8 chairs
- 16 additional folding chairs
- 4 decorative chairs
- 3-32″ bar-height standing tables
- Coffee table
- End table
- Small Refrigerator
- Coffee Pot
- The furniture provided in Studio 2031 seats 30 adults comfortably.
- Renter is welcome to bring in more chairs and tables as they wish.
- Cover all table surfaces to avoid staining/scratching.
- Renter is responsible for the cleaning of Studio 2031. If any of the items listed below are not complete or must be redone after the rental time, the deposit of $150 will not be returned.
- Cleaning supplies are found in the white storage cabinet at the top of the stairs. The vacuum and Swiffer Wet Jet mop can be found just to the right of the cleaning cabinet. Please return both items.
- Please complete the following duties prior to exit to avoid $150 cleaning fee:
- Vacuum the entire floor, including bathroom
- Swiffer Wet Jet Mop the entire floor including bathroom
- Wipe down all table surfaces, sinks, and counters
- Clean toilet and take out the bathroom trash
- All trash must be removed from Studio 2031.
- There is a blue dumpster up the hill behind Sudsy Buds Pet Spa for trash disposal.
- Return all furniture to its original position.
- If any of these items are left undone, or have to be redone after the rental time, the deposit of $150 will not be returned.
- Studio 2031 has 24/7 video surveillance for Renter protection and ours.
- All events, entries/exits, & cleaning are monitored.
- All promotional material for the event should only contain verbiage for Studio 2031. In no way should rental events be associated with kp studios, LLC (the owner of Studio 2031).
- Studio 2031 reserves the right to cancel any rental, for any reason up to 72 hours in advance. In the event we should need to cancel the rental, all deposits paid will be refunded in full
Please Accept the Rental Agreement Below to Book Your Date/Time
Once you have accepted the terms of agreement you will be directed to our booking calendar where you can check availability, book your date/time, & secure your event with full payment and deposit.