STUDIO 2031 is a small venue rental space for small events, corporate meetings & photographers.
With 1300 sq ft. of wall-to-wall natural light windows, open concept studio space, and an 8-person conference table, this space is truly simple, elegant and super flexible, making it easy to accommodate your small venue rental needs. When you rent Studio 2031, it’s exclusively yours for the entire time of your rental.
Our space is a perfect fit for small gatherings, our recommendation is 25-30 people max. We have seating for 30 people and parking for 15 cars.
1300 sq ft. Open Concept
Beautiful Natural Light
8 person Conference Table
16 add’l Folding Chairs
3-32″ Standing bar height tables
24/7 Security System
STUDIO 2031 IS PERFECT FOR
Small Corporate Events
Natural Light Photography
Bridal Showers/ getting ready
Choose Your EVENT DATE & TIME
Simply click the Book Today button, choose your date/time, pay the rental fee and you’re all set. We will email your payment confirmation and information to set up your electronic key.
Keep in mind that your rental time should include set up and clean up.
$5o per hour
Photographers may rent for 2, 4, 6, or 8hrs.
(1-10 people for photoshoots only)
Events rentals are for 4 hrs or 8 hrs and require a cleaning deposit.
Should you need more than 8hrs, please inquire.
You may request your cleaning fee to be refunded if
you choose to clean up after your event, see cleaning requirements.
RENTAL AGREEMENT & POLICIES
By paying the rental fee you are agreeing to these terms.
- All fees paid are non-refundable but can be transferred if rescheduling is made within 72 hours of your rental date/time. Cancellations/changes not made within 72 hours of your event will forfeit payment. You may reschedule your date one time, events not rescheduled within 30 days will forfeit all payments made.
- Should you stay longer than your rental time, you will be charged $100 late fee. We allow a 15 minute grace period after your rental time has expired. We have records of when the building is entered and exited. If you are still in the space after this time we will automatically charge the late fee. Please make sure you book enough time to allow for set up and clean up without going over your rental time.
- A $150 cleaning fee is included in all event rentals. You are still responsible for taking out of all trash and cleaning spills promptly. There is a blue dumpster just outside the building, up the hill to the left behind the Suds N Buds pet spa.
- We are happy to refund the cleaning fee if you wish to clean up after your event. Please see the cleaning requirements below. Please let us know if you wish to have your fee returned or if we should schedule our cleaning staff to clean for you. We will inspect the property after your rental to ensure the cleaning requirements were met before issuing a refund. If the requirements are not met the cleaning fee will not be returned.
- Please cover table surfaces if you plan to use them to avoid staining/scratching.
- Studio 2031 has 24/7 video surveillance for your protection and ours.
- Each renter is liable for the space and your guests during your rental period. It is required that you have your own liability insurance. Should anything become damaged or broken during your rental you will be responsible for fixing/replacing damaged items or damages will be charged to the card on file.
- All food must be brought in or catered by a 3rd party.
- We ask that you please do not move the large conference table as it is connected to power and wiring to run the TV, etc. We also ask that you do not move the console under the TV. You may utilize the couch and chairs, rug as necessary.
- All promotional material for your event should in no way be associated with kp studios, llc (the owner of Studio 2031). All materials should only contain verbiage for Studio 2031.
- We reserve the right to cancel any rental, for any reason up to 72 hours in advance. In the event we should need to cancel your rental, all deposits paid will be refunded in full.
- For Photographers: When renting Studio 2031 as a photography studio you will have access to the space, and 2-3 10ft backgrounds hanging on the wall. These backgrounds will vary based on usage and we cannot guarantee colors or length. You should be prepared to bring all of your equipment, backgrounds, stools, chairs, props, and camera equipment with you. However, if you don’t want the hassle of bringing all your own gear, simply pay the extra $100 add on fee and we will give you access to our storage closet with full lighting/photography gear inducing: 3 Alien Bee light heads, umbrellas, octobox, reflectors, background stands, light stands, various color backgrounds, stools, a remote/transmitter for lights, etc. No camera equipment is included. Should you need anything specific please inquire. We expect our fellow photographers to clean up after themselves to avoid having to add a cleaning fee to your rental. Please help us keep rates low by taking care of our space and cleaning up after yourself.
- For Events: When renting Studio 2031 as an event venue you will have access to the entire space (not including the private storage area) 8ft. conference table with 8 chairs, 16 additional folding chairs, 4 decorative chairs, 3-32″ bar height standing tables, couch, coffee table, and end table. We can seat 30 comfortably. Many people use the makeup station and conference table as a buffet serving area for food and drinks. We recommend this space for 25-30 people max for your comfort and fire code. Should your event exceed the maximum occupancy and attract the attention of file/police, if you are asked to leave, no refunds will be given. We only have 15 parking spaces available. In the heat of the summer, in the heat of the day, with max capacity of people, we cannot control the temperature in the space.
1. All floors should be vacuumed and mopped to be free of all food, crumbs, and foot traffic.
2. All table surfaces should be sprayed, cleaned and wiped free of any food, crumbs, dirt, etc.
3. All spills should be cleaned promptly.