Do you need a space for a
business meeting, workshop, or a small event?
Small Event Venue Rental:
Check out our unique, up-scaled modern small event venue rental studio. You will love this studio for your next small event venue. This effortless space is perfect for corporate meetings, luncheons, workshops, bridal showers, baby showers, or small family gatherings and Studio 2031 is rented out by the hour, half-day and day.
With 1300 sq. ft. of wall-to-wall natural light, our open-concept space is super flexible, making it easy to accommodate your small event venue rental needs.
Special features of Studio 2031 include:
- Two 4×4 conference tables
- A 50″ TV
- A cozy sitting area
- Three round standing tables
- Twelve folding chairs
- Eighth Conference Chairs
- A selfie station for photography
- Buffet Station
- Private Restroom
This space is effortless, and it’s exclusively yours for the entire time of your rental. It’s best suited for up to 30 people. Studio 2031 is conveniently located off of Hwy 31 and Valleydale Road.
Studio 2031 RENTAL RATEs
starting at $150
- By the Hour – $150 up to 2 hours, $50 per hour thereafter
- Half-Day – $300 up to 5 hours
- By the Day – $500 from 7am – 11pm
A $100 security deposit and a $75 cleaning fee is applied to all bookings. If all rental policies (see below) are followed your security deposit will be refunded within 3-5 days.
If you are ready to book, please fill out the form below to be approved for rental. Once your rental is approved, the invoice and contract will be sent. Your date and time are not reserved until all fees have been paid in full. All fees are non-refundable.
READY TO BOOK?
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Once we have received your inquiry we will follow up with availability. Once confirmed we will send the booking contract and invoice. Dates and times are not held until your full payment has been received.
Studio 2031 Rental Agreement
- Studio 2031 is booked by the hour, half-day or day. Early entry for setup is not permitted unless additional time is rented.
- All rental rate fees paid are Non-Refundable. You may change your rental date, one time only. Rental fees will be transferred to a new date if rescheduling is made within 72 hours of the rental date/time. New dates must be booked within 60 days, without penalty.
- Cancellations/changes made outside of 72 hours of the event will forfeit all payments.
- Should the Renter need to make adjustments to the rental date or time after the initial payment, the Renter is subject to the rental rates at the time of rebooking. Rates vary and change without notice.
- Renters are not permitted to stay longer than the booked rental time. No exceptions. Please be sure to book enough time for your event, including setup and removal of items brought in.
- If the Renter stays longer than the booked rental time, the security deposit will be forfeited. No exceptions. It is essential that your rental end on-time.
- No rentals are allowed to go beyond 11 pm. All persons must exit the building by 11 pm. Staying past 11 pm will fore-fit your deposit.
- Studio 2031 is best suited for 1-30 guests. 30 is the maximum capacity, per fire code. There are 15 parking spaces available for your use.
- Each Renter is liable for space and their guests during the rental period. Once the studio is inspected for cleanliness, time usage, and damage, the appropriate deposit amount will be refunded within five business days, if applicable.
- The Renter will be responsible for fixing/replacing damaged items should anything become damaged during the rental. Please bring these items to our attention as soon as the incident occurs.
- Food can be brought in or catered by a 3rd-party vendor. NO cooking allowed on-site, food warmers are allowed.
- Burning candles are NOT allowed in the studio. (Flameless only) Candle wax found anywhere in the studio is automatic fore-fit of deposit.
- Rental of Studio 2031 includes access to 1300 Sq ft. of Natural light open-concept space, 50″ TV, Free WIFI, 2 – 4×4 Conference tables with eight conference chairs, 6 additional folding chairs, 3 Standing Height 20” Round Tables, and a Sitting Area.
- Studio 2031 has 24/7 video surveillance.
- All promotional material for the rental should only contain verbiage for Studio 2031. In no way should rental events be associated with kp studios, LLC.
- Studio 2031 reserves the right to cancel any rental for any reason up to 72 hours (3 days) in advance. In the event we should need to cancel the rental, all deposits paid will be refunded in full.
- Our business hours are Monday- Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. We will not be on-site during your rental. Please make sure all your questions are answered prior to your rental. In the event of an emergency, you may contact us by leaving a message at 205.410.0688. All non-emergency calls will be answered on the next business day.
- COVID 19 – You agree to use Studio 2031 at your own risk. Studio 2031 is not liable for the risk of infection that may occur due to your event. We highly recommend following all CDD guidelines and social distancing policies.
All renters are responsible for the following items.Failure to perform these items will result in loss of security deposit.
- Leave the studio in the condition it was found upon entry. Clean up after yourself.
- All items brought in by renter must be removed at the end of your rental.
- No items are to be left overnight or brought in early.
- All trash should be removed from the studio, dumpster on-site, behind Pet Salon.
- Spills or excess mess should be cleaned up promptly. Cleaning supplies are provided in a white cabinet at top of the stairs.
- Excess mess, sticky floors, confetti, and other debris left behind or in the vacuum cleaner will result in loss of deposit.