Do you need a space for an event, meeting, workshop, or photoshoot?
Check out our unique, up-scaled modern rental space. You will love this venue for your next bridal tea, breakout session, team luncheon, or photo/video session.
With 1300 sq. ft. of wall-to-wall natural light, our open-concept space is super flexible, making it easy to accommodate your event, corporate meeting or photography needs. Special features of Studio 2031 include an 8 person conference table, 50″ TV, cozy sitting area, background system for photography, and makeup/buffet station. This space is effortless, and it’s exclusively yours for the entire time of your rental. It’s best suited for up to 30 people. We are conveniently located off of Hwy 31 and Valleydale Road.
Studio 2031 RENTAL RATEs
The rental rate is $60 an hour, with a two-hour minimum during the week and a four-hour minimum for Friday Night, Saturday & Sunday Rentals. A $100 security despot is charged for all rentals. All guests must exit the building by 12 pm midnight.
Please fill out the form below, and we will send you the rental contract and booking link. All fees are paid upfront to reserve your date and time and are non-refundable.
Please fill out this form.
We will send you the contract and booking link.
- The rental rate starts when the building is entered and ends the time the building is exited. Please make sure enough time is booked to cover set up and clean up of your event. Early entry for setup is not permitted.
- All rental rate fees paid are Non-Refundable. You may change your rental date, one time only, by using the link at the bottom of your confirmation email. Rental fees will be transferred to a new date if rescheduling is made within 72 hours of the rental date/time. New dates must be booked within 60 days, without penalty.
- Cancellations/changes made outside of 72 hours of the event will forfeit all payments.
- Should the Renter need to make adjustments to the rental date or time after the initial payment, the Renter is subject to the rental rates at the time of rebooking.
Rates vary and change without notice.
- Due to the nature of our rental space, we have multiple renters each day. Renters are not permitted to stay longer than the booked rental time. No exceptions. Please be sure to book enough time for your rental, including setup and clean-up.
- If the Renter stays longer than the booked rental time, the security deposit will be forfeited. No exceptions. It is essential that your event end on-time. All renters must exit the building by Midnight (12am). Staying past 12 Midnight will fore-fit your deposit.
- Studio 2031 is best suited for 1-30 guests. 40 is the maximum capacity, per fire code. There are 15 parking spaces available for your use.
- Each Renter is liable for space and their guests during the rental period. Once studio is inspected for cleanliness, time usage, and damage, the appropriate deposit amount will be refunded within five business days, if applicable.
- The Renter will be responsible for fixing/replacing damaged items should anything become damaged during the rental. Please bring these items to our attention as soon as the incident occurs.
- Food can be brought in or catered by a 3rd-party vendor. NO cooking allowed on site. NO alcohol is permitted on site. Any liability (deaths, injury or accidents, etc.) that results from not following these rules is solely the responsibility of the Renter.
- No candles are allowed in studio. Candle wax found anywhere in studio is automatic fore-fit of deposit.
- Rental of Studio 2031 includes access to 1300 Sq ft. of Natural light open-concept space, 50″ TV, Free WIFI, 2 – 4×4 Conference tables with eight conference chairs, 16 additional folding chairs, 3 Standing Height 20” Round Tables, a Sitting Area, and Small Refrigerator.
- Studio 2031 has 24/7 video surveillance.
- All promotional material for the event should only contain verbiage for Studio 2031. In no way should rental events be associated with kp studios, LLC.
- Studio 2031 reserves the right to cancel any rental for any reason up to 72 hours (3 days) in advance. In the event we should need to cancel the rental, all deposits paid will be refunded in full.
All renters must clean-up after your event and leave the studio as you found it upon arrival. The result in not performing these tasks will result in loss of your deposit. No Exceptions.
•All furniture should be put back the way you found it.
•All trash should be removed from studio, dumpster on-site, behind Pet Salon.
•All table surfaces, floors and bathroom, should be cleaned, vacuumed/mopped.
•Cleaning supplies are provided in white cabinet at top of stairs.