Do you need a space for an event, meeting, workshop, or photoshoot?
Check out our unique, up-scaled modern rental space. You will love this venue for your next bridal tea, breakout session, team luncheon, or photo/video session.
With 1300 sq. ft. of wall-to-wall natural light, our open-concept space is super flexible, making it easy to accommodate your event, corporate meeting or photography needs. Special features of Studio 2031 include an 8 person conference table, 50″ TV, cozy sitting area, background system for photography, and makeup/buffet station. This space is effortless, and it’s exclusively yours for the entire time of your rental. It’s best suited for up to 30 people. We are conveniently located off of Hwy 31 and Valleydale Road.
Studio 2031 RENTAL RATEs
starting at $150
The rental rate is $150 for up to 2 hours and $50 per hour thereafter. $75 cleaning fee will be added to rentals serving food and drinks.
If you are ready to book, please fill out the form below, and we will send you the rental contract. Once the contract is signed, we will send the booking link. All fees are paid upfront to reserve your date and time and are non-refundable.
Please fill out this form.
We will send you the contract and booking link.
Studio 2031 Rental Agreement
- Studio 2031 is booked by the hour. Early entry for setup is not permitted unless additional time is rented.
- All rental rate fees paid are Non-Refundable. You may change your rental date, one time only, by using the link at the bottom of your confirmation email. Rental fees will be transferred to a new date if rescheduling is made within 72 hours of the rental date/time. New dates must be booked within 60 days, without penalty.
- Cancellations/changes made outside of 72 hours of the event will forfeit all payments.
- Should the Renter need to make adjustments to the rental date or time after the initial payment, the Renter is subject to the rental rates at the time of rebooking. Rates vary and change without notice.
- Renters are not permitted to stay longer than the booked rental time. No exceptions. Please be sure to book enough time for your event, including setup and removal of decoration and items brought in.
- If the Renter stays longer than the booked rental time, the security deposit will be forfeited. No exceptions. It is essential that your event end on-time.
- No events are allowed to go beyond 12 pm midnight. All persons must exit the building by Midnight (12am). Staying past 12 Midnight will fore-fit your deposit.
- Studio 2031 is best suited for 1-30 guests. 40 is the maximum capacity, per fire code. There are 15 parking spaces available for your use.
- Each Renter is liable for space and their guests during the rental period. Once the studio is inspected for cleanliness, time usage, and damage, the appropriate deposit amount will be refunded within five business days, if applicable.
- The Renter will be responsible for fixing/replacing damaged items should anything become damaged during the rental. Please bring these items to our attention as soon as the incident occurs.
- Food can be brought in or catered by a 3rd-party vendor. NO cooking allowed on-site, food warmers are allowed.
- Alcohol is only permitted on site if provided by a caterer with a liquor license and liability insurance. A certificate of insurance naming Studio 2301 must be presented at the time of booking. Alcohol may not be provided by the renter in any circumstance. Any liability (deaths, injury or accidents, etc.) that results from breaking these rules is solely the responsibility of the Renter.
- Burning candles are NOT allowed in the studio. (Flameless only) Candle wax found anywhere in the studio is automatic fore-fit of deposit.
- Rental of Studio 2031 includes access to 1300 Sq ft. of Natural light open-concept space, 50″ TV, Free WIFI, 2 – 4×4 Conference tables with eight conference chairs, 16 additional folding chairs, 3 Standing Height 20” Round Tables, a Sitting Area, and Small Refrigerator.
- Studio 2031 has 24/7 video surveillance.
- All promotional material for the event should only contain verbiage for Studio 2031. In no way should rental events be associated with kp studios, LLC.
- Studio 2031 reserves the right to cancel any rental for any reason up to 72 hours (3 days) in advance. In the event we should need to cancel the rental, all deposits paid will be refunded in full.
- Our business hours are Monday- Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. We will not be on-site for your event. Please make sure all your questions are answered prior to your event. In the event of an emergency, you may contact us by leaving a message at 205.410.0688. All non-emergency calls will be answered on the next business day.
- COVID 19 – You agree to use Studio 2031 at your own risk. Studio 2031 is not liable for the risk of infection that may occur due to your event. We highly recommend following all CDD guidelines and social distancing policies.
Your rental fee includes a $125 cleaning fee. Failure to perform these items will result in loss of security deposit.
You are still responsible for the following items:
- All items brought in by renter or 3rd party should be removed at the end of your rental.
- No items are to be left overnight or brought in early.
- All trash should be removed from the studio, dumpster on-site, behind Pet Salon.
- Spills or excess mess should be cleaned up promptly. Cleaning supplies are provided in a white cabinet at top of the stairs.